Monday, July 6, 2009

Coaching - My way!

This is a new venture and of course I want it to be a successful one. The success of my clients will greatly impact everything I'm trying to build here. It really is everything when it comes to coaching. What I can do on a bike means nothing! It's what I can get you to accomplish on a bike that will make or break me as a coach. To be successful at something you have to have drive and be able to stay focused. Staying focused is extremely hard when we are pulled in all kinds of different directions juggling everything life throws our way. When you have only a few hours every week to train and become the athlete you've always dreamed you can be, you have to be able to use those few precious hours for all the worth. This is where I can help.

My coaching services will give you guidance and keep you on track. With my no-nonsense approach and simple "back to the basics" format, I will have you getting the results you deserve. The problem is.....I'm tough. I don't put up with half assed efforts and I have no sympathy. I see through people, their excuses and their bullshit! I'm going to push you to your limits and only the strong will survive!!

This is how I see it...

People are lazy! Everyone is looking for an easy way, doping, a scientific break through, a secret supplement, the newest workout trend or a cool short cut just to avoid........HARD WORK!!

I'm all about effort and anyone I train will give me 100% or I won't train them.

If after reading this your still interested : ) contact me at real.deal@rogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment