Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Support system

There is nothing better than having a great support system. I know I have been blessed with a very supportive family and it goes a very long way in helping me achieve my cycling goals. I have that same support plus more when it comes to starting this coaching business. Not only do you get access to my cycling and training knowledge, through me you will also have access to training tips and inside info from to some of the top riders in the province. 4 years racing senior 1 has brought me in contact with the cream of the crop on the local cycling scene. Sharing training tips and advice, attending training camps, travelling and racing with these talented individuals has given me the knowledge and confidence to race at a very high level and believe I can help you achieve the same, plus If I don't have the answer one of my decorated team mates will. The likes of Darko Ficko, Merrill Collins and Heath Cockburn are always there for me when I need advice and support and that support can only bring a huge benefit to anyone I coach.

You can check out their rider profiles at http://www.labicisquadra.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment