Monday, August 31, 2009

No Pain No Gain



When weight lifters are lifting weights they enjoy "the burn" or "the pump" They know what they are doing is working because their muscles are being overloaded and are developing because of it. But when it comes to cycling know one wants to feel a little soreness in there legs?? "If I go too hard or push to hard I might be sore tomorrow, I won't be able to do my bullshit ride the next day". Its all hours hours hours and not effort effort effort. It is uncomfortable to grow, its sometimes painful. Remember the term...."growing pains" (before it was just a T.V show) if you want to grow, develop, succeed you need to overload your muscles, live through the pain and know those monster thighs of yours(with proper recovery) will come back begging for more time and time again. If your just going through the motions and not giving it your all, I can help.


If you just want to be a poser, have all the gear and pretend to be a top level cyclist keep doing what your doing, if you want to change,be pushed and realize your full potential on a bike send me an email and lets get together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment