Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome home


It was hard leaving that and coming home to the cold!!

It has been a while since my last post and I apologize. I have been a busy boy since I got back from California and I will try not to let it happen again. I have a few new people I have just started with and I'm trying to get them going strong with there off season training AND get myself back on track as well after a pretty relaxed month off the bike. What I do plan on doing from now is posting photos and routines of what some of the guys and gals I'm training are doing when we meet up and chart their progress along the way. These people have agreed to me posting a pic or two and maybe even tell you about what kind of wattage they can put out.




Stay tuned for my first post on new newest client Mr Scott Mortimer.......








No comments:

Post a Comment